Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

Call me crazy, but yes I was one of those crazed Twilight fans that went and saw the movie at 12:01 a.m. Thursday night/Friday morning.  I was initially going to go with my sisters, but that didn't work out so I was lucky enough to get a ticket from a friend who was going to be out of town that was going with the girls in our book club.  Thursday morning a bunch of us got together and went to Old Navy to buy pajamas to wear to the movie.  Later on we all went to have dinner/breakfast at Jim's and then after we went to the movie.  The movie theatre was crammed with people and there were even two guys dressed as Edward and I think Jasper or Carlisle.  We saw lots of different shirts with different Twilight sayings.  I loved the movie!!!  I thought they did a good job of keeping to the book and not putting the Hollywood spin on it.  When watching the trailers for the past several months I was not impressed with the actors and actresses they chose for the characters, especially Edward, but after seeing the movie I do not think they could have casted any better, especially Edward.  Great movie!!!  Anyone up for seconds?? 

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

I am up for seconds. I loved the movie too. I think I could just watch it over and over and over.....

Kirk said...

I know that my daughters married great guys. How many husbands would not complain about their wife going at midnight or earlier with their girl friends to see a movie. Especially one where they all love the main male character.

Lisa Burbidge said...

Heather, this is Nate your cousin! I found your blog and thought I would say Hi. Hope all is going well. Email us at theburbidgefamily@yahoo.com so that you can see our blog. Nate