Saturday, January 31, 2009

Seven Years

Brad and I celebrated our seventh wedding anniversary on January 23rd. Usually we have Brad's parents take the kids overnight and we take turns every other year planning a romantic night away somewhere. Well, needless to say that didn't happen, yet. Brad has been having back problems since the end of December, which is why we weren't able to keep our tradition this year. Thursday, Brad came home from physical therapy and had a dozen yellow roses for me. I broke down because I was beginning to feel that the following day would go unnoticed and he wasn't about to let that happen. Brad had a cortisone injection on Friday and was pretty much laid up the whole day. We plan to take a night in the near future to celebrate.

Brad - I consider myself the luckiest woman on earth to be married to you. I thank my Heavenly Father endlessly for placing you in my life and giving me the most wonderful eternal companion. You are my life and my world. I love you with every ounce of my being!!! Happy seventh anniversary!!
Love always and forever,
Me

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Oooooo...I love you guys. You are the best. Thank you for all you do for me and my girls. Happy Ann.