Sunday, October 19, 2008

Husband Tag

1. Where did you meet?  On a blind date, set up by my sister and her husband, Brad's good friend.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 7 months
3. How long have you been married? 6 1/2 years
4. What does he do that surprises you?  How he knows exactly what I am thinking.    
5.What is your favorite feature of his? His dimples when he smiles and his eyes.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? His confidence and hard work ethics.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?  Sweetie 
8. What is his favorite color? green
9. What is his favorite food? Steak or prime rib.
10. What is his favorite sport? golf
11. When and where was your first kiss? On our third date on his parents couch watching the movie Unbreakable with Bruce Willis.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?  Go out to dinner and hit a bucket of balls.
13. Do you have any children?  1 handsome son who is just like his dad, 1 beautiful into everything daughter
14. Does he have a hidden talent?  He loves photography and takes beautiful pictures.    
15. How old is he? 3o Tomorrow
16. Who said "I love you" first?  He did.
17. What do you admire most about him?  How he puts the kids and I before himself. 
18.Do you think he will read this? Yes
I tag...Kris, Kat, Melinda
 

2 comments:

Nichole said...

I just love reading tags, it's alot of fun and makes me giggle. Nice to know danny and I aren't the only ones who first kissed on a couch!

Jenny said...

How nice! Seems like forever since I have seen you two. The thing that comes to mind when thinking of Brad is his bowling skills at our RMECA Cristmas parties.